Some Good News NY
Your voice matters!
Thank you for taking action on this “Red Alert”! Your phone calls, emails, written letters, comments on social media, rallies, and visits to legislators’ offices paid off!
The legislative session ended in Albany and the bad medical freedom bills (like the minor consent bill and the mandatory adult vaccine database bill) did not become law.
Also, the covid mandate bills for school and college were withdrawn.
Read more HERE.
Well-done engaged citizens!
Thank you for fighing!
STOP BILL A276b
16 Assembly Democrats Voted to Remove Parental Consent
Bill A276b allows vaccines and drugs that purport to prevent STD’s to be given to minors without parental knowledge or consent for the first time ever in New York!
Read more about the bill HERE.
This bill now moves to the full Assembly and to the Senate Health Committee for a vote.
On that very same day, the Senate introduced an identical bill (S762a). For some reason the Democrats feel strongly that parents do not need to know that their child is getting STD vaccines or drugs. Something is dangerously off!
- Click HERE to send an opposition message to your State Senator and Assemblyman on S762a/A276b
- Get on the phone TODAY Contact links below)
Find your Assemblyman Here
- Spread the word! Share this newsletter with friends, family and the media. Post on all your social media pages. MAKE A LOT OF NOISE! THIS IS A HORRIBLE ATTACK ON PARENTAL RIGHTS AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
OPPOSE BILL A7154
Passed in the Assembly Health Committee on May 16th.
Again! Against the will of the people who opposed Bill A7154, the Democrats voted “yes” to the bill that creates a statewide vaccine database for adults. This bill opens the door for a mandatory vaccine database that provides essential information for future enforcement actions and vaccine passports. Read more HERE.
Take Action Now Against Bill A7154:
- Click HERE to send an opposition message to your Assemblyman and Senator.
- Follow the same action steps listed above for Bill 276b to fight against Bill A7154. Call your legislators and spread the word!
For more information on how to take action on both of these bad bills click HERE.