lawsuit has been officially filed!
quarantine camp regulation is unconstitutional!
They want the power to lock people up!
Below is an excerpt from Attorney Cox’s article as it appears in the Brownstone Institute.
Late in the day on Monday March 13, 2023, just hours before the deadline, New York Attorney General, Letitia James, filed an appeal to try to overturn our successful lawsuit that struck down Governor Hochul’s unconstitutional “Isolation and Quarantine Procedures” regulation.
The case, Borrello v. Hochul, which we won last July, was brought against the Governor and her Department of Health, on behalf of a group of NYS Legislators, Senator George Borrello, Assemblyman Chris Tague, Assemblyman (now Congressman) Mike Lawler, together with our citizens’ group, Uniting NYS.
The main premise of the case was breach of Separation of Powers – meaning the Governor and her Department of Health did not have the authority to make their dystopian “Isolation and Quarantine Procedures” regulation.
Continue reading the full article HERE
- Share this news post on social media and send it out to all your email contacts.
- Make a post on all your social media pages that says: “Hochul is officially appealing the quarantine camp lawsuit that was struck down as unconstitutional! She wants the power to lock New Yorkers up!”
- Share Attorney Cox’s Substack on the appeal.
- Tell your family and friends about this. Every New Yorker must know! Ask them to spread the word the same way.
- If you know media sources that will do a story about the appeal, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell the Governor and Attorney General politely that you disagree with them about the appeal and want them to drop it.
- Governor Kathy Hochul: (518) 474-8390, (212) 681-4580, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govka
thyhochul, and https://www.facebook.com/Kathy Hochul Twitter: @GovKathyHochul, and @KathyHochu
- Attorney General Letitia James: (800) 771-7755 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newyo
rkstateag, and https://www.facebook.com/Letit iaJamesforNY Twitter: @TishJames, and @NewYorkStateAG
every New Yorker pro bono (which means working for free).
Let’s show our support for her work and all the time that she is
dedicating to protect New Yorkers’ freedom.
No donation is too small.
website and our social media pages. Make sure you follow us on
Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and Gettr.